The practice of facilitating oral and sign-language communication, either simultaneously or consecutively, between two or more users of different language. This generally requires an interpreter on-site or via telephone.
- Simultaneous Interpretation – requires the interpreter to interpret simultaneously with the speaker. Often requires hardware such as booths, headsets and etc. on a specific location.
- Consecutive Interpretation – requires interpreter to interpret the speaker after every pause.
- Phone Interpretation – requires interpreter to perform interpretation over the phone.
- In Person Interpreter – requires the interpreter to escort client.
- Voiceover (dubbing) – dubs movies, audio and other medias for localization.
- Phone Interpreter – instant access to your interpretation service anytime and anywhere.
A written communication in a second language having the same meaning as the written communication in a first language.
Our Language Translation Service translates all types of document from birth certificates to manuals. Below are some of the document types:
- Patent Documents
- Birth Certificates
- Marriage Certificates
- Divorce Decree
- Death Certificates
Legal Processing and Documents
- Technical Manual
- Contracts and Proposals
- Medical Documentation
- User Guides and Publications
- Email Translation
- Technical Reports
- Marketing Materials
A type of interpretation that uses visually transmitted sign patterns (manual communication, body language) instead of acoustically conveyed sound patterns, to convey meaning—simultaneously combining hand shapes, orientation and movement of the hands,arms or body, and facial expressions to fluidly express a speaker’s thoughts. Sign Language is mainly used by deaf people.
EDITING AND PROOFREADING
The process of taking written content and making sure it is free of typos and grammatically correct.
AI delivers your verified transcripts together with the evaluation report. Transcripts can be sent with a Course-by-Course evaluation or Document-by-Document evaluation as described below.
A Course-by-Course evaluation identifies and describes each diploma or certificate, indicates periods of education and provides an equivalency for each document. In addition, it lists all courses (subject) with U.S. semester credits and a GPA on a 4.0 scale. This is the evaluation you should order for:
- Professional Licensing
- Professional Certification
A Document-by-Document evaluation identifies and describes each diploma or certificate, indicates periods of education and provides an equivalency for each document. This is the report you should order for:
The process of modifying an existing website to make it accessible to a global audience. It allows companies to improve their profits by building a larger global audience. The process requires knowledge and experience in both programming and linguistic translation.
The process of adding subtitles to movies or web content and media to allow viewers from across the globe the ability to view the content. Also works in conjunction with closed-captioning.